- Important - 1 unit = 1 pack of 5 masks. 10 units = 10 packs of 5 masks (50 masks). 200 units = 200 packs of 5 masks (1,000 masks).
- Reusable, 2-ply mask.
- Silvadur™ 930 anti-microbial finish inhibits the growth of microbes.
- Zelan™ R3/Teflon EcoElite™ water repellent finish.
- Ear loops for a secure fit.
- Printable surface.
- Machine washable at 60°C.
- Disclaimer: This face cover is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.
- Zelan™ R3/Teflon EcoElite™ water repellent finish
- Antimicrobial. Durable, effective odor control technology for textiles
REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals. REACH aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances.;The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 is an independent certification system that tests textile raw materials, intermediate and end products for harmful substances at all stages of production.