- Quilted polyester lining.
- Thermo-Guard® insulation.
- Waterproof with taped seams.
- Shaped fit.
- Concealed adjustable hood.
- Full length two way zip with tear release storm flap.
- Chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Right chest zip pocket.
- Two front pockets with handwarmer zip pockets.
- Inner tear release pocket.
- Part elasticated tear release adjustable cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord waist.
- Cut out label.
- Zip access for decoration.
- Cut out label
- Thermo-Guard insulation is made up of advanced synthetic fibres, trapping air to keep you warm in cold or snowy conditions.
- Waterproof and windproof with a hydrostatic head of 5000mm. All waterproof garments will be given a waterproof rating that is determined with a hydrostatic head test, most often this is expressed in mm. The higher the rating the more waterproof it is. If a garment is 5000mm waterproof this means the fabric can withstand 5000mm of water over a day before water will start to penetrate through.
REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals. REACH aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances.;Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) exists to improve working conditions in global supply chains by developing effective approaches to implementing the ETI Base Code of labour practice.