- 210 series anti-pill Symmetry® fleece lining.
- Polyamide sleeve lining.
- Thermo-Guard® insulation.
- Waterproof with taped seams.
- Fleece lined collar.
- Concealed, adjustable lined hood.
- Full length zip with tear release storm flap, chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Two front zip pockets.
- Inner tear release patch pocket.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Elasticated side hem.
- Cut out label.
- Zip access for decoration.
- Cut out label
- Thermo-Guard insulation is made up of advanced synthetic fibres, trapping air to keep you warm in cold or snowy conditions.
- Waterproof and windproof with a hydrostatic head of 5000mm. All waterproof garments will be given a waterproof rating that is determined with a hydrostatic head test, most often this is expressed in mm. The higher the rating the more waterproof it is. If a garment is 5000mm waterproof this means the fabric can withstand 5000mm of water over a day before water will start to penetrate through.
- Quick drying, anti-pill fleece that is easy to care for
REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals. REACH aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances.;Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) exists to improve working conditions in global supply chains by developing effective approaches to implementing the ETI Base Code of labour practice.