We are recruiting a Embroidery Machine Operator
Responsible to: Production Manager
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 16:00
We are seeking to recruit a hardworking, dependable Embroidery Machine Operator to join its Production Team working on a range of projects for a variety of clients.
The successful candidate will be a focussed and highly productive team player.
The following are the main duties associated with this role. This list of duties is not exhaustive or exclusive:
- Operating fully automated Embroidery machinery to embroider clothing and other items
- Uploading various programmes and designs onto machinery
- Proofing of new logos & saving files to the appropriate folder
- Reading Production Pack to ensure that all customer specifications are met
- Threading needles, hooping garments & striving to meet production targets are some of the most common tasks
- Liaising with Production Manager and Sales Administrator regarding orders, inventory and deliveries
- Experience operating an embroidery machine or similar
- Must be able to complete dexterous tasks and have an eye for detail
- Excellent attention to detail with good problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work alone or in a team
CVs, including details of 2 referees, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipt of applications will close at 17:00 on Monday, 08 March 2021.
Interviews will be held via Zoom