- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 + A1: 2016 class 1 and 2.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 standards.
- Front zip closure.
- Two reflective bands around the body and one over each shoulder.
- Radio loop.
- Media pocket with pen pocket and D-ring on left chest.
- Two ID pockets, one with side access on right chest and one with top access on left chest over walkie talkie/media pocket.
- Two front pockets with flaps, accessible from the top and side.
- This garment is made from recycled polyester
- This style is in transition to using recycled materials
REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals. REACH aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances.;The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 is an independent certification system that tests textile raw materials, intermediate and end products for harmful substances at all stages of production.;Sedex stands for Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, it is a global membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in ethical and responsible business practices in global supply chains.